Spring is officially here, which means more outdoor time and family picnics to plan. One way to reduce the stress of pre-party planning is to have your event catered, something that sounds expensive and unrealistic for many.
For me, since I don’t cook and get anxious at the idea of prepping food for a large group, Subway Catering sounds awfully good.
Have you ever been to an event catered by Subway? You could be the lucky winner to receive a $50 Subway gift card through our giveaway.
· Variety isn’t an issue – They offer Giant Subs, Sandwich Platters, SUBWAY to GO!™ boxed meals, drinks, sides and cookie platters.
· Short lead time – Catering orders can be placed 24 hours in advance – in some cases less!
· Small OR Large groups – Size of group isn’t an issue! They have options for as few as 5 people, a mid-size group of 25 people – or hundreds of people if you need it.
· They can cover ANY Occasion – Whether you’re planning a birthday, anniversary party, sporting event, office meeting or other occasion for a meal, they can cover just about any type of gathering.
· Customizable Options – Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite veggies and toppings just the way you like!
· Great Value – Simply put – it is possible to feel groups well – without spending a lot!
If you would like to enter the giveaway, please use the following links in the Rafflecopter widget below for details and entry requirements.
This was a sponsored post which means I was compensated for hosting this giveaway.