Traveling is exhausting enough, but when you add kids into the mix, it becomes even more so. Packing and preparing snacks, clothing and entertainment for kids can be overwhelming if you’re not prepared, so I suggest you browse through these great lists before your next airplane ride or roadtrip adventure.
My kids love to pack their own suitcases and backpacks with travel games and activities to keep them occupied in the back seat of the car when we’re on the road for a while. Take a look and discover the travel essentials others have shared to make sure your trip is memorable and stress-free.
What do you make sure you have on your packing list before you leave town? Let us know in the comments so we can add them to our list, or create your own list to share with the world.
For more great Traveling with Kids ideas, be sure to check out these awesome posts written by my fellow Chosen Chix:
- 7 reasons a schedule doesn’t work when traveling with kids by November Sunflower
- 7 Tips For Traveling Internationally With Kids by Philzendia
- 7 Tips For Traveling with Kids on a Plane by Afropolitan Mom
- 7 snack hacks for traveling with kids by Family Review Guide
- 7 ways to make your road trip (with kids) less miserable by Another Day…Another Diaper…
- 7 Tips for Taking Kids on a Cruise by Sunshine and Sippy Cups