Spicy cocktails have been my newest obsession and being able to create an easy recipe for happy hour at home is also on the top of my list.
I definitely plan on taking advantage of the long Labor Day weekend by creating this Hornitos® Spicy Verde cocktail recipe as soon as possible! After all, with the first week of school for our youngest out of the way, and surviving with my husband transitioning to a new job at the same time, we’ve got a lot to celebrate.
Whatever your weekend plans call for, you’ll want to get in on this spicy fun. Mixing up this tequila cocktail is as simple as one, two, three.
- 2 parts Hornitos® Reposado Tequila
- 3 parts fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes green habanero hot sauce
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice and enjoy.