Since living so close to the beach and now having a community pool to take advantage of, I’ve gotten quite used to the idea that glass is not allowed in either of these places, where we spend quite a lot of down time.
When I first learned about Bendiware, I thought: Wine not bring your party to the pool? With Bendiware, you get the best of both worlds by having the only non-breakable, portable drinkware in your hand.
Whether you’re sipping on wine, beer or your favorite cocktail, these colorful silicone wine glasses from Bendiware are perfect for throwing into your beach bag or even taking with you when you head out of town.
Pink, purple, white, blue, or orange – these are the colors you can choose from when ordering your very own Bendiware party pack (set of 4). If you’re planning an outdoor wedding or celebration outside, you might want to look into the custom prints you can have put on these cups. Perfect for marketing your new brand or favorite couple, I have a feeling you’ll start seeing these pop up at casual celebrations at your favorite outdoor venues.
Seriously – those working at bars or restaurants know how frustrating it is to deal with clumsy people and broken glass. Bendiware is the perfect alternative. Even kids love them – my son insisted on bringing one down to the pool to test it out. After he finished his drink, he threw it in the pool and used it as a diving toy. I’m sure there are plenty of other uses for these cups you haven’t even thought of yet!
More about Bendiware:
- Built to last: made of high-quality silicone, these glasses won’t break when dropped
- Portable: fold them up and take them anywhere! Toss them in your purse, backpack or even your back pocket and they’ll pop open to their original shape
- Customizable: liven up weddings, celebrations, events and more with silicone styles designed just for you!
- 100% BPA free: feel safe while you’re sipping away
- Freezer and dishwasher safe: Bendis are easy to clean, plus they won’t freeze, crack or shatter when place in the freezer or dishwasher
Bendiware creator Kha Tran is like most guys who want to help and protect their significant other by killing spiders, lifting heavy things and being a human punching bag during scary movies. One day, he realized his girlfriend was a hazard to herself and very clumsy when it came to wine glasses. After a few more dozen broken wine glasses, Kha realized it was time for a change and Bendiware was born.