This month, I was introduced to Beach Whiskey Company with fun flavors like coconut and cinnamon. With the Island Coconut flavored whiskey, I created this Dole Whip Cocktail Recipe which I hope you’ll enjoy as much as I did. I have not yet sampled the Bonfire Cinnamon flavor, but I plan to create some fun cocktails with that later this summer, so be sure to come back for that!
Beach Whiskey bypasses the barrel aging process yielding a whiskey that is as pure and clear as sunshine. Thanks to the Beach Whiskey Company for providing the Island Coconut sample for me to try out and share.
Dole Whip Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 cup Dole Pineapple Orange Banana juice
- 1/2 cup Island Coconut Beach Whiskey
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- In a blender, add whiskey, juice, pineapple chunks and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and ready to pour.
- Add pineapple slice as garnish.
- Depending on how strong you want the drink to be, you may want to add more whiskey, however, you'll taste the coconut more than the pineapple flavors. Have fun and play around with the ingredients for your perfect mix.
As with most recipes, you can improvise if you can’t find exactly what I included in the recipe. Some people prefer frozen pineapple so they don’t have to add ice cubes, but I prefer freshly sliced pineapple for this one. Some people prefer to cut up their own bananas as well, but I prefer to keep it simple with the Dole Pineapple Orange Banana juice you can find at the grocery store.
However you enjoy your summer adventures, make sure to have Beach Whiskey on hand for your next gathering or celebration.