A Practical Parenting Program
The RCB Course and the 60-minute parenting workshops are powerful classes that teach practical parenting skills. The course atmosphere is supportive, non-judgmental and loving. Learn how to build mutual respect, resolve conflicts and create effective teamwork at home and at work.
Participants learn to:
- Resolve conflicts without power struggles.
- Focus on the problem without judging the child.
- Allow children to solve their own problems, offering them guidance when needed.
- Plan for "genuine encounters" with children, away from the television and the telephone.
- Replace negative motivational messages (guilt, nagging, threats, bribes) with positive messages.
- Assist children in becoming self-sufficient, responsible and self-confident.
- Use techniques for dealing with stress at home.
Discover much, much more...
- Tips that will make parenting more fun.
- Lessons on how to work with your co-parent.
- Over 100 effective, empowering parenting tips.